Under the constitution of ALISS, elected members, comprising up to three officers: Chair, Honorary Treasurer, Honorary Secretary; and up to six ordinary members of the committee, all of whom must be members of the Group.
Members of the Group may be co-opted to the committee and shall have the same powers as if they were elected, but their tenure of service shall terminate at the next AGM.
Current Committee Membership 2015-16:
- Sally Patalong, Coventry University (Chairperson)
- Heather Dawson, LSE Library (Secretary)
- Joanna Tate, LSE Library (ALISS Treasurer)
- Angela Joyce, University of Bristol
- Norma Menabney, Queens University, Belfast
- Jennie Grimshaw, British Library
- Helen Mackin, Barnardos
- Jane Alderson-Rice, University of Kent
- Jo Wood, Cafcass
- Antonella Yarnold, City University London (Co-opted member)
- Catherine Ure- Heriot-Watt University (co-opted member)